Below is a list of commonly asked questions.
- Qoobo is moving lethargically.
- Qoobo sometimes grows tired and falls asleep. If you let it rest for about 30 minutes, it usually becomes active again.
- I took Qoobo out of the package and turned it on, but it’s not moving.
- Please feed Qoobo food (power) by charging the battery before turning it on for the first time.
- The LED light is not lit while Qoobo is being charged.
- The LED light may take a while to begin flashing when you turn on Qoobo for the first time or after leaving it unused for a long time. Once the LED light begins flashing, that indicates the battery is charging normally.
- Qoobo does not turn on.
- When turning the power switch on, push it firmly until you hear a click.
- Where is the power switch located?
- The power switch and charging port are located adjacent to the base on the opposite side from each other.
- Qoobo makes a squeaky noise when moving its tail.
- Squeaks from the motor are normal and not an indication of malfunction.
- When should I feed (charge) Qoobo?
- The LED light flashing every 4 seconds indicates Qoobo is hungry (low battery).
- The LED Light is flashing fast.
- The LED light flashing fast indicates errors and/or possible malfanctioning of Qoobo. For detailed code information, please refer to page 15 of the User Guide.
- Are replacments for the fur cover available for purchase?
- The covers for Qoobo cannot be purchased separately.
- I misplaced the User Guide.
- The Qoobo User Guide is available for download here, and the Petit Qoobo User Guide is available for download here.
- I would like to purchase your product, but there’s no shop in my area/country. What do I do?
- Please feel free to contact us, and we may be able to arrange for overseas shipment.
Hours : 10:00〜17:00 JST
（Closed on weekends and holidays）
Send via Inquiry Form